Located on the arcade floor, Bordeaux Hall is great for independent events away from the hotel operation. The room can accommodate 100 to 160 persons for various events, and it is properly equipped with the latest equipment for both business and family gatherings such as first-birthday party or business meetings. Novotel Ambassador Gangnam guarantees the success of your events -- be they business, family, or social -- with delicate and attentive services and excellent meal plans.
A 10% tax applies to all fees and rates.
The rate may change depending on the number of event participants.
For more information on banquet halls, please refer to our FAQ.
Please help us provide you with better services by leaving your opinions or suggestions through Voice of Guests.
Bordeaux A&B: All day (09:00~22:00) - KRW 1,980,000 | Half-day (09:00~15:00) – KRW 990,000, Half-day (15:00~22:00) – KRW 1,210,000
Bordeaux C: All day (09:00~22:00) - KRW 4,620,000 | Half-day (09:00~15:00) – KRW 2,200,000, Half-day (15:00~22:00) – KRW 2,860,000
Bordeaux A,B,C: All day (09:00~22:00) - KRW 6,600,000 | Half-day (09:00~15:00) – KRW 3,190,000, Half-day (15:00~22:00) – KRW 4,070,000
*Food and beverage are not included in the rental prices above.
*The rental prices above are inclusive of 10% tax.
Bordeaux AB: Area - 114㎡, width – 8m, length – 14m, height - 2.7m
Bordeaux C: Area - 200㎡, width – 14m, length– 12m, height - 2.7m
Bordeaux: Area - 314㎡, width – 14m, length – 20m, height- 2.7m
* Maximum capacity (persons)
Bordeaux AB: Round – 50, Theatre – 50, Classroom – 24, Cocktail - 50
Bordeaux C: Round – 80, U-shape – 42, Theatre – 120, Classroom – 75, Cocktail - 120
Bordeaux: Round – 140, U-shape – 70, Theatre – 160, Classroom – 105, Cocktail - 200
* Sales officer in charge: Telephone No. / e-mail address
- Banquet at location for IT & Solution companies, semiconductor companies, material companies, manufacturers, consulting firms, media, publishing houses, embassies, etc.
Tel.: 02)531-6663 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For schools, medical institutions, hospitals, pharmaceutical firms, social clubs, and hobby groups
Tel.: 02)531-6873 E-mail: email@example.com
- For associations, non-profit groups, government institutions, government agencies (research institutes), financial institutions, fashion and cosmetic companies
Tel.: 02)531-6602 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org