THE MODERN EASY LIVING FULL SERVICE HOTEL
Novotel Ambassador Seoul in Dongdaemun is the 500th Novotel owned and operated by Global Hotel Group Accor. It is the first hotel in S. Korea that has launched AI-based hotel services, for its guests to avail themselves of new and differentiated services.
With a total of 523 rooms, the design of which was inspired by the eaves of Heunginjimun Gate, it is the first Novotel that operates as a dual hotel and residence. The hotel consists of 331 hotel rooms and 192 residences that are furnished with facilities for laundry, cooking and other services, presenting different types of spaces that cater to various travel needs and purposes.
* The rooftop outdoor pool is open through November 30, and will be closed for the winter season starting December 1.
* Please understand that November 7th (Tue) is a regular closing day for facilities, and swimming pools, fitness, and kids zones will not be operated.
* The operating hour of the roof-top swimming pool is subject to change depending on the event and internal circumstances.
* Only adults over 19 years of age are permitted to the outdoor swimming pool.
* Please understand that disposable items such as toothbrushes are not provided as part of environmental protection activities.
* All amenities are available in large capacity amenities as part of environmental protection activities.
* Pets are not allowed to enter or stay at the hotel, but guests with guide dogs are allowed to enter and stay.