Our swimming pool, naturally sun-lit through the large prism glass panel, is equipped with an automatic water-purifying system using multiple filters. Please sign up for swimming lessons given by qualified trainers to stay fit and promote good health.
[Guidelines for the Use of the Swimming Pool]
• Guests below 17 years must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests below 17 years must use the changing room and shower room provided by the Swimming Pool.
• Please take a shower before entering the pool. (Please remove makeup before using the Swimming Pool.)
• Please wear proper swim apparel for indoor pools. (Wearing clothing other than swim apparel for indoor pools is not allowed.)
• Please put on proper swimming caps for indoor pools. (Regular caps or scarves are not allowed.)
• Use of life vests, and arm tubes in the pool are allowed. (Be sure to wash floats in the shower before entering the pool.)
• Use of water toys such as water guns, beach balls, flippers, large floats and mat-type floats is not allowed in the pool.
• Infants below 3 years should be fitted with waterproof diapers.
• In order to maintain the sanitary conditions of the pool water, food and drinks other than water will not be allowed at the pool.
For more information on other facilities, please refer to our FAQ.
Please help us provide you with better services by leaving your opinions or suggestions through Voice of Guests.
06:00 ~ 22:00*Closed: Every first Tuesday of the month
Companies: KRW 17,000Children below 17 years: KRW 12,000 (Children are allowed in the pool only)
Reservation & Contact Info